Indian Visa From Colombia
The Indian Visa is available for citizens across the world. Currently, the government has made the eVisa available for 169 countries around the globe, contributing an enormous step to the tourism industry in India. The tourism industry in the country has witnessed a steady growth over the past few years.
India is a country of wonders. Here you will find cultures that have unimaginably deep histories. You will find rich architectures that are older than time. You will discover cuisines never heard of before. You will meet people who are practically walking stories. Most importantly, you will be reunited with your lost peace in the wilderness of the Himalayas. It is no surprise that India is indeed one of the most visited places in the world for tourism, medical or spiritual reasons, or business. Now, you too can part in these endeavours by just filling out a form online. It has now become incredibly easy for Columbians to set out on a tour of India with the introduction of the Indian eVisa, an electronic travel permit that can be requested online by simply filling out an application form.
What is the benefit of Indian eVisa for Colombia Citizens?
The new online application process has also significantly reduced waiting times for getting the visa approved for India. Thus, reducing the labour of applicants and enabling them to apply for an eVisa from the comfort of their homes.
You require India e-Tourist Visa or Indian Visa Online to witness the amazing places and experiences as a foreign tourist in India. Alternatively, you could be visiting India on an India e-Business Visa and want to do some recreation and sightseeing in India. The Indian Immigration Authority encourages visitors to India to apply for Indian Visa Online rather than visiting Indian Consulate or Indian Embassy.
What are the Different Categories of Indian eVisas Available for Colombian Citizens?
There are not one but three categories of Indian eVisas available for visitors across the world. The three primary eVisas available to all are the Indian Tourist eVisa, the Indian Medical eVisa and the Indian Business eVisa. You may fill out the application form for any of them considering your travel purposes.
Considered as a well-preserved natural state of India, which is also one of the richest states of the country, the state of Sikkim is somewhere you might want the time to stretch forever and keep recapturing this gorgeous face of the Indian Himalayas. Learn more at The Gorgeous State of Sikkim in East Himalayas.
What Documents are Needed to Apply for the Indian eVisa for Colombian Citizens?
When you are filling the form, you will be required to submit certain documents as required by the process. We advise all applicants to carefully go through the list and be prepared with the documents before sitting to fill the application form. It will help you smoothly fill out the required credentials. Since the website will do most of your work, you do not have to stress about missing out on anything crucial. Just fill the form in a peaceful environment without any disturbance. All you have to do is to have the following documents:
- Carry a valid passport: First and foremost, keep your passport by your side when filling out the application form. You are also required to carry it with you through the course of your travel. Kindly do not forget about your passport as it’s the most important thing you must be cautious about. Also, please ensure that your passport has not reached its expiration date before travelling to India.
- Keep a digital photograph of yourself: Get a digital photograph of yourself with a white background in high HD quality. Please ensure that your face appears clear and in focus. The photograph has to be recent and passport-sized.
- Go through the payment options: There are several ways to pay for your application form. You can try paying for the fees using your credit/debit card or through your Paypal account. If you face any difficulty in paying for the form, contact your website for assistance.
- Keep your business card copy and invitation letter: If you are travelling with the intention of business in India, you must carry your business card copy and the invitation letter from the respective company with whom you wish to conduct business. This is only applicable to Colombian citizens applying for business eVisa to India.
- Get a letter from the respective hospital: If you are travelling to India with the intention of medical help, you must carry with you a letter from the respective doctor/hospital. Without the letter, you may not be granted the medical eVisa.
Monsoon occasions in India are definitely a lifetime experience as the fascinating areas leave you hypnotized with their magnificence. Learn more at Monsoons in India for Tourists.
How Much Does it Cost to Apply for the Indian eVisa for Colombian Citizens?
Every country has its own eVisa application fees. The fees depend on several factors. Before you sit to apply for the eVisa, we advise you to go through the fees structure once to have complete clarity. The application fees for Indian eVisa is not very expensive compared to other countries. If you are directly applying through the government portal, you will only be charged the application fee.
However, if you choose to contact a travel agent for feasibility, do not forget to ask the agent’s fee as they help to fasten the application process. With the help of a reliable agent, you don’t have to go through the complex process of filling out complicated forms or running to the embassy.
What is the Process of eVisa Application for Colombian Citizens?
Due to the long process and complexities, several travellers have mixed opinions about the eVisa application format. This cannot be farther from the truth and let us tell you why. The visa application websites are designed to ease the process of eVisa application so that even a novice applicant can efficiently fill out the form. In fact. In most cases it does not even take more than fifteen minutes to fill out the entire application. The application procedure only has three concrete steps to follow. Here is what you need to know:
- The first step in the application process requires you to enter your basic information, both personal and professional details. At this juncture, you are required to choose your eVisa type and processing time depending on your intention of travel to India.
- The second step is to carefully go through the information you provided in the first step and ensure everything is correct and updated. You will also have to pay for your document. Lastly, double-check all the spelling, and ensure the information you entered is accurate.
- The third and the last of the eVisa application form requires you to upload the documents required in the form to successfully complete the process. This is all you are expected to do on the eVisa application portal. This saves you time and the hassle of running to the embassy several times to get your eVisa approved.
What can Colombian Citizens do After the Completion of the Indian eVisa Application Form ?
After you have successfully submitted your application form to request for the Indian eVisa, you are expected to patiently wait for your eVisa to arrive through your email provided in the application form. Please ensure that the email you are providing to receive your Indian eVisa is active and functional. You do not have to visit the embassy to get your eVisa. It ideally takes four to five business days to receive your Indian eVisa. If it takes longer than that, check your spam folder. If it’s not there either, call the website helpline to check on the status of your eVisa. Additionally, your agent will also let you know about the approval of your eVisa through inbox.
Things to Remember for Colombian Citizens
- Before you start filling out the application form, make sure you have all the documents ready by your side. This saves last minute panic and helps to complete your application form faster.
- Make sure all the documents and photographs are original. Make sure the photograph you upload is crystal clear. A hazy picture may cause problems in your eVisa approval. Ensure all your documents are updated and have no errors in them.
- Read all the instructions carefully before starting to fill out the application form. Before submitting the form, go through the credentials once again and make sure they have no spelling mistakes in them.
- If you get stuck at any step, do not panic. You can always call the helpline number available on the website to ask for assistance. Additionally, you can keep this tab open on the side to quickly check for references and get back to filling out the form.
We wish you a hassle-free application process and a safe journey to India.
Citizens of many countries including United States, France, Denmark, Germany, Spain, Italy are eligible for India e-Visa(Indian Visa Online). You can apply for the Indian e-Visa Online Application right here.
Should you have any doubts or require assistance for your trip to India or India e-Visa,contact Indian Visa Help Desk for support and guidance.